The information contained within is provided by Parent of Infants and Children with Kernicterus (P.I.C.K.). All information was believed to be correct at the time of inclusion, however the information is subject to change, based on new information, research and developments. We encourage you to note the following disclaimer as to the information, services, research and products found on the P.I.C.K. Website.
- P.I.C.K., its agents and representatives make no representations with respect to the content of this P.I.C.K. Web Site and specifically disclaim any other warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
- The information, services, products, messages and other materials contained on this P.I.C.K. Web Site individually and collectively, are provided for educational and informational purposes only and are not a substitute for medical advice and treatment.
- The information, services, products, messages and other materials on this P.I.C.K. Web Site, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that P.I.C.K. is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations.
- The information, services, products, messages and other materials provided on this P.I.C.K. Web Site, individually and collectively, are not a substitute for your consultation with qualified physicians and other health care professionals regarding your individual needs.
- We encourage you to take note of the signature date provided at the end of the text of the documents contained on this P.I.C.K. Web Site because ongoing advancements in scientific, medical, health care, technology and other related fields may outdate or alter the overall usefulness and accuracy of the information, services, products, messages and other material we have made available to you on this P.I.C.K. Web Site. As you view those P.I.C.K. Web Site documents, please take their signature dates into consideration.
- P.I.C.K. Web Site Hotlinks and referrals to other Web sites, publications or information resources do not constitute the endorsement of those Web sites or resources by P.I.C.K., its agents or representatives. P.I.C.K. makes no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products, messages which may be provided by such resources, and specifically disclaims any warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
- The unauthorized alteration of the content of this P.I.C.K. Web Site is expressly prohibited. P.I.C.K., its agents and its representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions, or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorized alteration of this P.I.C.K. Web site.
- The individual documents provided on this P.I.C.K. Web Site are copyrighted by the P.I.C.K. and may be downloaded for personal use only. Permission to otherwise reprint, copy, electronically reproduce, or utilize any document on this P.I.C.K. Web Site, in part or in whole is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from P.I.C.K. In order to obtain consent please send an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to P.I.C.K, One Superior Place, Suite 1509, Chicago, IL 60610.
The compilation of information and materials on this P.I.C.K. Web Site, including the design, graphics and organization of the database, is copyrighted by P.I.C.K. and may not be reprinted or electronically reproduced.
- Unauthorized individuals, institutions and other entities may not act on behalf of the P.I.C.K., use its property or solicit contributions without authorization from the P.I.C.K. Should you have any questions concerning Parents of Infants and Children with Kernicterus authorizations, please feel free to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to P.I.C.K, One Superior Place, Suite 1509, Chicago, IL 60610.
- P.I.C.K. does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the website and is not responsible for the content of these communications and materials. If, however, material is observed by P.I.C.K. or brought to its attention, P.I.C.K. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be:
- abusive, libelous, defamatory, or obscene;
- fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading;
- in violation of a copyright or trademark, other intellectual property right of another; or
- offensive or otherwise unacceptable to P.I.C.K.
- Any messages, advice, opinions or other information contained in any email, forum or posted on any message board should not be construed as professional advice or instruction.
- Some opinions and recommendations contained in this website, especially in areas such as forums, are not necessarily those of P.I.C.K. or endorsed by P.I.C.K.