When choosing a child care program, can be difficult for parents.
Many parents think that to stay in other people’s children to take care of their own guilt, and fear their children will care quality.
Join this dilemma, parents may worry that their choice of child care programs will not accept cloth diapers, or to use them reluctantly.
As parents who want to use cloth diapers, child care providers can face intimidation.
They may worry about diapers will be difficult to use or to leak constantly.
They may not know how to do the dirty cloth diapers and did not want to worry about the way their parents.
Children’s health is a major concern
Parents choose to use cloth diapers for various reasons.
Save money and the environment debate in the fabric than the one-time most popular argument, but the primary concern for most parents is the child’s urinary health bu.
Ironically, children, resulting in many children’s health program, reluctant to use cloth diapers health.
Disposable diapers as a large-scale companies and public misunderstanding of the marketing activities, many people find it difficult to use cloth diapers and unsanitary.
However, contrary evidence.
According to Ready For Ten, a study led by College of Nursing, Peabody Institute: “The comparison between cloth and disposable diapers results showed:
No significant difference in the frequency or child day-care centers, fecal contamination intensity.
“hypothetical changes in child health care program procedures for compliance with diapers, cloth diaper system is easy to use disposable diapers, sanitary conditions along the route does not affect.
Diaper change procedure is the most important
According to the Resource Centre in child health and safety of care, diapers must “be able to contain and reduce the urine and feces of children, caregivers, environmental surfaces contaminated by their faeces, the object in the child care setting.”
Disposable diapers and cloth are in line with this standard, in All the modern cloth diaper system, although a pocket in the same style and may be the best option to meet this requirement.
In any case, the process of changing diapers is actually more than the actual use of diapers to promote critical health conditions.
Transfer (authorized or certified) child care programs require a diaper change procedures to fulfill the national or county regulations.
The establishment of these regulations, to minimize disease, particularly those of small intestine, through the promotion of health and sanitation.
As the intestinal disease in child care environment, most of the spread by fecal contamination, adequate sanitation facilities is essential to the program to stop, such as hepatitis A, rotavirus, Giardia, E. coli, Shingella disease spread.
I think we all agree that we do not want our children to the spread of these diseases!
While the Ordinance may be covered by the diaper changing states, a good nappy changing policy will include:
- On the caregivers wash their hands before and after changing diapers
- A dedicated room used only for hard, washing diapers change the surface, close to a food bank is not prepared to use
- Sanitary disposal of disposable diapers or cloth diapers are stored in a container can not access
- Cleaning and disinfection after each use changes in the surface
- After washing diapers, changing a child’s hand
- In addition, children should always wear the clothes diapers
- Some programs can also use a child’s bare bottom as under the one-time pad waterproof barrier, and asked for its staff to wear protective gloves to increase faecal pollution changes in disposable diapers.
- It is not necessary, as long as hand washing, and surface thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
Share and Enjoy